de Novo is in search of a creative copywriter. The copywriter is responsible for concepts and copy in the production of marketing and advertising materials for de Novo clients. The qualified copywriter should be able to concept individually and with project teams. The copywriter will execute a wide variety of writing assignments, including but not limited to:
- Campaign concepts
- Social content
- Collateral pieces
- Web copy
- Video scripts
- Digital ads
- Traditional media ads (print, radio, TV, outdoor)
- Marketing strategy
- Public relations
- Works with account and creative teams to develop ad campaigns and concepts.
- Writes copy that helps to build awareness of client brands, products/services and product/services benefits.
- Contributes to the Collective Creative of the team by generating concepts and ideas.
- Always strives for excellence in concept/copy by gaining a deep understanding of de Novo clients and their products/services/image.
- Assures that all copy is checked and proofed at the draft and final stages of each project.
- Works to ensure that concepts/copy matches client and project goals.
- Assists in writing proposals, pitches and marketing strategy as requested.
- Comfortably lead public relations efforts on behalf of clients.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Upload your resume and the best cover letter you can dream up to catch and hold our short little attention spans. If you’re wondering how to stand out, you might want to stalk us for pop culture references our team loves, and let your creativity show through. Hint: if you address anything to “Dear Sir or Madam,” or “Hiring Director,” you probably won’t make the cut.